Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sisters, Sisters

Well after a significant amount of effort on my part to redo the bad work submitted to me by one of my marketing group members (for our project installation due TOMORROW I might add), part 4 is now complete. One more part, some edits, updates and revisions and a presentation and we'll be finished with the project and semester. Only one more month and the semester will be over! Yay!!

Things are kind of crazy this week since we have fall parties this weekend, but then we'll get a little bit of a break until January. This week is Sisterhood Week, and is definitely a reminder of all the wonderful ladies that have been put into my life through ADPi and how lost I would have been without them in my life the last 2 years. I'm sooo excited to get to spend a little bit of time with Kristen and Brittany this weekend during Silence.

Advising last week definitely put a few holes in my very thought out plan for the rest of my college career, so I'm still trying to figure out my classes for the next 3 semesters, as well as what I want to do about my minor. I'm still trying to figure out if getting it will be worth killing myself the next 3 semesters in the long run. We shall see.

<> love,
Julianna

"Sisters, Sisters, never were there such devoted sisters."

No comments:

Post a Comment